Trey has used a wide variety of pedals over the years, and if you browse through the tour-by-tour pages from TreysGuitarRig.com, you’ll see how the pedal array has evolved over time. Here we’ll focus on the prime drivers of Trey’s tone and those that have held a place in the Rig for the long haul. Click on any of the links below for deep dives on each pedal.
- Ibanez/Analogman Tube Screamer TS-9/808
- Digitech Whammy II
- Ross Compressor
- Moog MF-104M Analog Delay
- Mike Beigel Tru-Tron 3x Envelope Filter
- Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe
- Eventide Space Echo
- Eventide Time Factor
- Way Huge Supa Puss Analog Delay
- Klon Centaur
- Electro Harmonix Polyphonic Octave Generator 2
For examples of Trey using his effects, see the Audio and Video Samples page.