2 x Special Guest Amps (“SGAs” – See 2019-20 NYE for more on the SGAs)
1 x Komet 60 (backup)
SGA #1 is run completely dry other than the effects in the Ambikab loop. There is a customized Keeley Eccos reverb/delay in the Ambikab loops. Because the Custom Eccos is in an Ambikab loop (post amplification), there is not a single effect — no interruption — between the guitar pickup and the first preamp tube (V1) of the SGA amplifier.
SGA #2 is the “wet” rig, with all the effects in the Bradshaw switcher running in front of it.
3 Komet Ambikabs. The Ambikabs are wet-dry rigs-in-a-box with their own effects loops with separate 10″ speakers. The 12″ speakers are Celestion Heritage 65’s. Trey is using customized Keeley Eccos pedals for reverb and delay functions in all Ambikabs. There were 2 Ambi’s out front and a 3rd connected to the Komet 60 facing rear as a backup.
Electric: Koa 2. Ocelot is backstage. Backup is Blonde No. 2.
Mics: Trey’s rig is mic’d by a Shure SM-57 and a Royer SF-12. The SE GuitarF Reflexion Filters are no longer in use.
• 2 x Tube Screamer (vintage TS-808)
• Ross Compressor (it’s not getting used much because of the natural compression characteristics of the Komets and SGA, but it’s still there).
• Digitech Whammy II
• 2 x Electro Harmonix (“EHX”) POG2
• Boss OC-2 Octave Pedal
• EHX Key 9 x 2 (different sensitivity settings)
• CAE Wah
• 1 x Beigel Tru-Tron 3x Envelope Filter
• 1 x Keeley Neutrino Envelope Filter
Time-Based (reverb and delay)
• Eventide Space Reverb (Centaurus algo)
• Customized Keeley Eccos delay and reverb in Ambikabs
• 2 x Way Huge Supa Puss atop rack (all have the R79 removed from the printed circuit board, allowing for a smoother curve or more linear slope on the mix control. One is set to quarter note, the other to dotted eighth)
• Ibanez DM-2000 digital delay
• Digitech Obscura Reverse Delay
• Victoria Reverberato
• Shin -Ei UniVibe
• Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble x 2 (fast and slow; settings 1 and 4. The second Rotary replaced the CHOP).