Electric Guitar Cabinets:
• Bruno 1 x 12. This is the DRY cab. This cabinet is mic’d with a Royer R-122V vacuum tube ribbon mic and a Shure Beta 57a.
• 2 1×12 custom wet rig cabinets (black). They’re loaded with Celestion F12-X200 speakers. These cabinets are mic’d with Royer Labs R-121 Ribbon mics. For some shows (including 11/17) the wet speakers were not used and Trey used the dry rig only.
• Koa 1. Single output, no push-pull.
Electric Rig Effects:
• 2 x Tube Screamer (vintage TS-808)
• Ross Compressor
• Digitech Whammy II. The Whammy appeared for some dates but not others, and may not have been used for any of the Goose leg.
• CAE Wah. This sat to the right of the board.
• Line 6 M5 Stompbox modeler PRE. The PRE unit is at the beginning of the effects chain and has three presets: “Growl”, “Synth”, and “Octave”.
Time-Based (reverb and delay)
• 1 x Way Huge Supa Puss
• Line 6 M5 Stompbox modeler POST. The POST unit is at the end of the effects chain and has three presets: “1024” (designed to emulate the Ibanez DM2000), “Sweep Echo”, and “Reverse” (previously handled by the Boomerang and then the Digitech Obscura).
• Nux Monterey Vibe.
• Bricasti Design Model 7 Stereo Reverb Processor (this takes a line out feed from the custom switchbox that selects amp heads so that both the DIRECT and EFFECTS head have reverb.
• Fryette LX II Stereo Power Amp (this reamps the signal coming from the switchbox)